Wednesday, January 23, 2008

P.S.

For those of you who don't already know...the best part of my week was that I found out I've got a new niece or nephew on the way. he or SHE is due the same month as my birthday and I'm super excited for a little niece, and ya'll can quote me, that is my prediction and I was right about Isaac! Bring on my little princess, uncle brian loves you already darling!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i say 'BOY' #2 !!!

emily said...

I vote for a girl!!

(also, love the new Mickey bling...you would buy those..lol)

kelli said...

Another birthday buddy??? Hooray!

Anonymous said...

Good man and good posts. Since I don't read very fast, it took a little while to get through all that. Keep the posts coming and we'll talk to you over video on Friday. We love you!
Brad, Lisa, ICS & "Baby-on-the-way"

Anonymous said...

Dude, it's been a week! We know you don't do anything down there but hang out by the art, swim down the lazy river with Mickey Mouse, and waive your napkin in the air at Chef Mickey's with Goofy and his crew. UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Brad.. It has almost been 2 weeks. I want to know every detail about this Disney adventure. Keep us updated!!! I check it every morning and am let down so much that I almost want to quit you.