Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Some More News
On more of a not-so-serious note, thus far this experience has been a blast. I'm really getting to know all my roomates and bunch of other people really well. It's a lot of fun getting to know these people from all over the country. Since we last spoke, I've hit up the Magic Kingdom and did the Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Thunder Mountain, Snow White, Peter Pan's Flight, Philarmagic, and even caught Wishes, MK's firework show. I went to Hollywood Studios (for those of you who do not know about this historical month for Walt Disney World, they have changed their name from MGM Studios to Hollywood Studios) and the only ride I had time for before my shift was the Rockin Roller Coaster. Yesterday was really fun. Me and 3 of my roomates started at the Animal Kingdom, and rode Expedition Everest 3 times and the safari, before hopping a bus over to Epcot where we visited all the countries, and then headed over to the Contemporary Resort where we had ourselves a feast at "Chef Mickey's." It's really fun being able to go over because the one thing that I have in common with the people I've been hanging out with is that we show "Disney Love" to people even when we aren't working, it's really fun to watch each other give to other people, even when we don't have to. We had every body laughing on the safari with our jokes and enthusiasm, we made little kids happy on the monorail as we got them into the drivers seat and had them all excited, and even got a bunch of kids to play some bongos with us at one of the countries. I really enjoy showing "love" to complete strangers, it's fun watching how my job and my religion can really tie together. Being at Disney has opened my eyes to sharing my love with a whole new group of people, ones that I might not have if I didn't make it down here. God's doing some wonderful things in my life right now, and I will continue to share them with you. One last thing...I just had to share with you all my latest purchase of Mickey-Bling, gotta show love to my boss :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Brian, I can see why you would love to "show the love" at Disney. I think that would be favorite thing to do, too! And what better place to do it??
T-One Month till I get to come down and experience that Disney bling for myself!!!
Sounds like things are going well! So jealous that you just get to go to Chef Mickey's like...whenev. Love it for me too.
Post a Comment